Dutch Galle Day Tour
Galle is a city on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. It’s known for Galle Fort, the fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century. Stone sea walls, expanded by the Dutch, encircle car-free streets with architecture reflecting Portuguese, Dutch and British rule. Notable buildings include the 18th-century Dutch Reformed Church. Galle Lighthouse stands on the fort’s southeast tip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service by fully air-conditioned vehicle throughout the tour.
- Service by Tourst Board Approved driver/Chauffeur.
- Cost of Fuel and All Tolls and Packing Fees.
- Cost of Driver.
- Complimentary 02 mineral water battle per person on the arrival day.
- Free airport pickup or drop.
What's excluded :
- Once you book a tour from us, one of our agents will contact you to verify the pickup location. After the tour we will drop you to the location you need within our service area.
Departure Point :
AirportsBandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.