Durmitor Ring Biking Tour
Durmitor mountain (the highest peak of 2,523 m – Bobotov kuk), surrounded by 23 mountain peaks of over 2200 meters and 18 lakes called ”mountain eyes” is the most desirable destination for both winter tourism and summer tourism. The abundance of natural beauty, mountain peaks, various plants and the vicinity of the deepest canyon in Europe – the Tara canyon, attracts an increasing number of tourists.
Enjoy National Park Durmitor, its breathtaking landscapes and prepare yourselves for unforgettable biking tour with a kind and friendly staff and whole equipment. Pass through beautiful villages and relax your body and soul!
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bicycles, helmets and gloves
- Driving by minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation to the starting point of biking tour
- Driving by minivan, van or minibus from end point of the biking tour to the place of accommodation
- Tourist guide for biking (English and Russian language)
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance – optional
Trip facts: track length: 79 km, max altitude: 2100 m, weight: physically demanding and heavy tour, ground: asphalt - land - macadam, duration: 6 - 8 hours + time for transfer.
In this biking tour you will enjoy beautiful views, unspoiled nature and authentic villages where the way of life has remained almost unchanged for hundreds of years.
The starting point is Žabljak, via Pitomin to Momčilov grad and to the viewpoint Štuoc. Follow the descent to the village of Mala Crna Gora, and then descend again into the canyon of Sušica. There is a mountain lodge in the canyon, where we can rest and restore water supplies. Then, climb to the village Nedajno, from where, from the new viewpoint you can see the Mala Crna Gora and the canyon of Sušica. Next, we will go to the village of Trsa. This part of the road is classified as easy, then mild rise and descent. Completely new views open up with the plateaus and pastures among which Prutaš dominates, and then after the ascent, the view of Sedlena Greda, which dominates this part of the road. After a more demanding climb, follow the descent to Žabljak, pass through Pošćenski area, next to Savin Kuk Ski Resort and come to the starting point.
• Durmitor National Park Visitor Centre, National Park Authority Building, near Crno Lake, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
• Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Conditions: Good physical and mental health
- Need to bring: Water, Food
- Equipment clothing: Waterproof clothes, Additional protective equipment from the rain – depending on weather conditions, Firmly shoes
- Recommendation: Take a sweet, energy drink, sun protection.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.