Durmitor National Park from Podgorica - North Montenegro day trip
Panoramic road along the lakes, through small picturesque villages, through the black pine forest whose grandiose trees, up to 50 m in height, withstand a full 400 years we will reach the highest inhabited town on the Balkans, Zabljak.
Well known as the "Montenegrin eyes" the Black Lake is the biggest and the most beautiful of 17 lakes in the Durmitor National Park.
A short walk to the lake and maybe moderate hiking along the marked trails and snacks in the bar on the shore, will give you pleasure and refreshment for the whole day.
After the break, we continue, giving Durmitor a chance to convince us that its beauty is not over.
Tara river has the deepest canyon in Europe.
The Đurđevića Tara Bridge provides a unique view of the fast river and the surrounding nature.
Let's not forget to mention the Zip Line- the most beautiful view of the bridge if you dare to "fly" from one side to the other.(not included)
On the way back - panoramic ride on the edge of the Morača River Canyon.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Tara Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Crno Lake
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, extra activities and food/snacks
- Zip line
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Durmitor National Park, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality
Durmitor is the largest National Park in Montenegro, declared as the National park in 1952, and since 1980 is on the UNESCO list of the world natural and cultural heritage...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tara Bridge, Tara Canyon Durmitor N.P. - Zabljak, Montenegro, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality 84220 Montenegro
Tara river, the deepest canyon in Europe will introduce unspoiled nature and a masterpiece of bridge building - grandiose bridge Djurdjevica Tara, perched on a canyon over 150 feet deep, which offers a unique view of the Tara River Canyon and leaves no one indifferent. ..
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moraca Monastery, E65, Bare, Kolasin Municipality 81210 Montenegro
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crno Lake, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
Black Lake is the biggest one of 18 lakes in Durmitor National park. The lake is well known as „mountain eyes of Montenegro“ ... It's amazing to be here...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moraca River Canyon, European Route E65, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Moraca River is considered as one of the symbols of Podgorica, and it is the biggest river that flows through the city. It is featured on some flags and country symbols...
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Kotor tours - Mont Travelers - Montenegro tours, Ulica 1 (istok-zapad), Kotor 85330, Montenegro
The organizer of the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers at the specific address in Podgorica municipality on their request.Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.