Durmitor – Bobotov kuk (2.523m) Hiking Tour
Durmitor is a mountain and national park in Montenegro. It is believed that the name Durmitor originates from the Celtic word that means "a mountain full of water ". Durmitor, which, by its beauty and integrity, is a rare and authentic part of nature, was declared a national park in 1952.
Bobotov kuk 2.523 meters high is the highest peak of Durmitor mountain massif. It is also the highest peak of Montenegro.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hiking sticks
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Bobotov Kuk
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- For Extra Charge: Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bobotov Kuk, Zabljak, Durmitor National Park, Zabljak Municipality Montenegro
Trip facts: track length: 12 km, max altitude: 2523 m, weight: medium, availability: all year around.
This hiking mountain tour starts from the bend Sedlo, towards the north, with a mild climb. Already at the start we will enjoy the beauty of the landscape, we will pass grassy, meadow trails, and sharp rocky roads. We will stretch out underneath the rocks, after which we will enter the beautiful valley of "Surutka" from where it is looked up the figure of our goal - Bobotov kuk. On the way to the highest peak we will find the wells and we will be refreshed with drinking mountain water. Bobotov Kuk together with peaks ‘’No Name’’ Peak (2487 m) and ‘’Damsel’’ (Soa, 2440 m) make the highest rocky ridge of Durmitor called Soa Heavenly, which means "The Underlay of the Sky".
We will enjoy the view of the Škrčka lakes, which are called "mountain eyes" with the rest of the Durmitor lake group (a total of 18 glacier lakes). From the peaks of Durmitor there is a wonderful view in all directions, which you will definitely permeate with great photos!
Be a participant in favorite mountain tour among tourists!
The tour is conditioned medium to heavy. The altitude difference that passes from Sedlo to the top is 820m. The final climb is technically more demanding (the last 20 minutes of climb to the top), rocky and requires caution, however: the track has enough space to walk in its entire course, it is secured and has space for a safe step so it is not risky and technically demanding.
Note: The tour lasts 5 - 6 hours + time for transfer depending on the city of your accommodation.
Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes. Water, food and good mood for unforgettable enjoyment!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Airports
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: All year around (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.