Durga Cooking Class
In Durga's cooking class you discover the traditions of the uniqueRajasthani cuisine. You learn recipes and cooking techniques that can easily be used at home. Vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes are possible. There is a very personal and familiar atmosphere in Durga's kitchen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- You learn how to prepare Rajastani food. We explain and show how to cook. We give you information about the ingredients and tips and tricks for cooking. You can make the dishes you like, veg and non-veg. The time of the cooking class depends on the amount of dishes you like to prepare, at least 3 hours.
Non veg dish cost extra Rs.
After cooking all guests can eat on the rooftop terrace.
• Rajasthan, Rajasthan
• palak paneer
• veg pakoda
• Dal Makhanni - Black dal with indian spices and herbs
• Chapati - made with wheat powder
• Veg. Pulao - Basmati Rice with all vegetable and indian spices and herbs
• Masala Tea - made with milk and ginger and indian herbs
• Chicken Masala/Chicken Handi/Chicken Kadhai/lemon chicken - made with onion base gravy with spices and herbs
Departure Point :Black Pepper, 339, Panduwari Rd, Hotel Gangaur Palace, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2019 - 10/29/2021
Monday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Friday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 04:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.