Durban: Big 5 Luxury Safari at an Award Winning Game Reserve — Zeiss Binoculars
Wherever you are in the Zulu Kingdom you are no more than 3 hours from Africa’s iconic Big 5. Today, however, you shall be a whole lot closer. It is a 05h00 start. As you know wildlife, especially predators, are most active around dawn and dusk.
The Big 5 Bucketlist Safari gives you the best chance to see the Big 5 on a day tour within KwaZulu Natal. Enter into a Premier Private Game Reserve and meet your knowledgeable ranger. Listen to a briefing on game drive etiquette before you start your 3 hour morning safari.
Your ranger will track wildlife while keeping tabs on sightings throughout the reserve giving you the best chance to be in the right place at the right time. This reserve only permits travellers staying at their luxury lodges to traverse the park, unless you’re with us of course.
Time for a delicious lunch. After lunch we’re heading deeper into the reserve. Embark on another 3 hour game drive focusing on different game. At approximately 16h00 we will depart for Durban.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Packed lunch — Sandwiches (artisan bread with fillings based on a choice of meat or vegetarian options)
- Snacks - Mixed Nuts
- Zeiss Terra ED 8x42 Binoculars
- Multilingual Safari Guide Books (English/German/French)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manyoni Private Game Reserve, Manyoni Private Game Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal
Embark on an authentic African Safari on an open safari 4x4 with your knowledgeable ranger who will track predators and Africa's iconic Big 5 while keeping tabs on sightings throughout the reserve giving you the best chance to be in the right place at the right time. This reserve only permits travellers staying at their luxury lodges to traverse the park, unless you’re with us of course.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers are requested to be ready for collection at the reception or lobby of their hotel of guesthouse.Airports
- King Shaka Intl Airport, Durban South Africa
- Port of Durban - Durban Harbour
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.