Duong Lam Village Day Trip
Duong Lam Ancient Village Tour is an ideal tour for those who would love to enjoy the beauty of the rustic scenery and experience an authentic North Vietnam lifestyle. Duong Lam Village is considered as the only village in the North that has been maintained well through history with all the traditional traits of a typical North Vietnam village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with private car
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Bicycle for rental
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8:30 am: Pick up from your hotel to go to Duong Lam Village.
10:00 am: You will arrive at the village and visit the locals’ old houses. For lunch, you will have a traditional meal with a host family at a local house.
After lunch, take a bicycle ride to watch the beautiful rice fields and visit Ngo Quyen’s Tomb. Ngo Quyen was one of the most respectable figures in Vietnam history who led the successful battle to fight against foreign intruders.
4:00 – 4:30 pm: Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address or your flight number on booking.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.