Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour from Falmouth
Enjoy this Ocho Rios day-trip that includes pick up at your resort lobby, a brief stop at Coconut Tree Rest Stop. Dunn's River Fall, Ocho Rios shopping and lunch at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver and guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Falmouth hotels and other accommodations. You must contact us at the number provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, towels, water shoes and a swimsuit
- Children 17 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. You must contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location if you are staying at other accommodations.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.