Dunns River Falls and Beach Break from Grand Palladium
Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios is one of Jamaica's most popular attractions. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places you'll ever see. Enjoy a comfortable air conditioned ride from your Grand Palladium Resort on this private shore excursion visiting Jamaica's most popular attraction and interact with nature followed by lunch and a beach break before heading back to your resort.
Your Dunns River Falls Tour gives you the best of Ocho Rios in the comfort of an air conditioned vehicle. Your professional driver is very friendly, knowledgeable and will ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Hotel Pickup
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Scotchies Drax Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls Park is the perfect environment for fun and relaxation for the entire family. There is a delightful new discovery around every corner.
Climb the falls in a human chain led by experienced Falls Guides. Pause at the 'massage parlour' and experience the soothing effects of the water as it cascades to the sea. For the less brave - relax on the beach or view the activities of the braves from the "safe" vantage point of the terrace or deck.
Those who enjoy mother nature's gifts can lose themselves in lush tropical foliage - ferns, bamboos, ginger lillies, crotons, orchids, a variety of palms and breadfruit trees. If you are a souvenir hunter with a genuine love for wood carvings, straw craft and intuitive art, browse through the shops in the craft park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bamboo Beach Club, A3, Ocho Rios 99999 Jamaica
Enjoy a tranquil and relaxing private beach just moments away from the Dunns River Falls. On entering the beach, you will be welcomed by the sounds of lively reggae and dancehall music creating a cool beach vibes. You can join the fun and enjoy the lively dancing sessions led by the hostess.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
The favourite jerk stop for many visitors is Scotchies where you can enjoy the real taste of Jamaican cuisine. enjoying freshly jerked chicken or pork as well as delicious side dishes. Cool the spices with the island’s famous Red Stripe beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet your Native Tours driver at the entrance to the main lobby
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.