Dunhuang Highlights One Day Private Tour
Make marvelous memories on this tour taking in the knowledge art and wisdom of ancient Buddhist scholars and the spectacular landscape of the fascinating Gobi with its singing dunes and miraculous oasis. Photographic opportunities abound.
This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private license driver
- Private professional English Tour guide
- Entrance fee as mentioned above
- Camel ride at Echoing Sands Dune
- Entry/Admission - Mogao Caves
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mogao Caves, West of Hexi Zoulang, Dunhuang 736200 China
Your tour begins at 7:30am when your guide and driver pick you up from your hotel for the drive to Mogao Caves in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival, a documentary providing a general understanding of the history of the Caves is followed by the visit to these manuscripts storage caves containing the finest examples of Buddhist art spanning 1,000 years.
Resume travel to the Echoing Sand Dune. Hear the beautiful melody of the dunes from which the name is drawn, while riding a camel on your way to the hill. By hiking to the mountain top you will enjoy a panoramic view of tiers and tiers of sand hills that inspire wonder and mystery of the desert. At the Crescent Spring, an oasis below, the guide will unveil its mysteries and tell of efforts being made at conservation.
Your tour concludes at approximately 6:00 pm. After a whole day’s trip in the fascinating Gobi, relax in a comfortable vehicle for the drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.