Dune Jungle Buggy - Adventure for 1-2 Passengers
This adventure allows you to choose either a manual shift custom built dune buggy with seating for up to three passengers, or a fully automatic Side by Side seating up to five passengers. Upon departure you will be winding your way along the coast of the Bay of Banderas. Impressive ocean views will be on your right and jungle views on your left. One of the many landmarks you will pass on your way will be the Natural Marine Reserve Los Arcos.
Speaking of margarita’s, at the next stop you will learn about where tequila comes from, without which the margarita would merely be lime juice. Locally made tequila and flavored tequila’s will be available for you to taste while here. These unique flavors of tequila are available for purchase and are not available outside of Mexico.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All safety equipment
- Approx. 15 Miles (24 km) of ATV Riding
- Certified Guide
- Tequila Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Edenva
What's excluded :
- Beverages and food
- Hotel transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit, Mexico
Upon departure you will be winding your way along the coast of the Bay of Banderas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Edenva, Camino al Eden 1451 Parque Ecotursitico EDENVA, Mismaloya 48298 Mexico
This area is also an ecotourist nature park Edenva with nature trails and multiple waterfalls. You can take a hike on the nature trails that meander along the banks and huge rocks of the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Unique ATV Tours, Río de La Plata 246, López Mateos, 48330 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All drivers must present their drivers license.
- Credit card or debit card is necessary for warranty.
- Minimum age for for passenger on viking 8 years old.
- Minimum age to drive viking 18 years old with drivers permit.
- Wear comfortable clothes and use biodegradable sunscreen.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.