Dune Buggy Tour - Deal!!!
The buggy will be able to withstand your NEED FOR ADRENALINE AND ADVENTURE
This excursion packs a lot into your 4 hours of fun. Experience cross-country buggy thrills, soaking in the surf at beautiful Macao Beach, cultural information and tasting of local coffee, cacao and tobacco. You will have a guide every step of the way, but the driving is up to you.
Enjoy these unforgettable Caribbean vacations with your family or friends. You WILL get wet, you WILL get dirty, you WILL have a blast!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your centrally located Punta Cana or Uvero Alto hotel
- Brief orientation
- Guided dune buggy tour
- Know the culture tasting local coffee, cacao and tobacco
- Visit to the cave of Macao, Cueva Taina.
What's excluded :
- Photos (Available to Purchase)
- Get picked up from your hotel and head out to a ranch near Punta Cana, where you go over basic safety information and get some practice on how to operate your rugged ride from your experienced guide. Snap on a helmet, buckle up, and let the fun begin.
Ride out to an organic co-op farm, where you can learn about—and taste—a bit of local produce, such as coconut oil, tobacco, rum, coffee, chocolate, or chocolate tea. Nearby, pull up to a cave that features a sparkling blue cenote, whose crystal-clear freshwater is the perfect place for a midday swim.
Afterward, blast down dusty trails that snake and bend toward the coast until you arrive at Macao Beach, where you can relax by soaking up some rays in the sand or going for another swim before you head back to the ranch
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE, LET US KNOW YOUR PICK-UP LOCATION TO PROVIDE YOU THE PICK-UP TIME*PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR NAME, HOTEL, ROOM NUMBER, AND PHONE. SO WE CAN ARRANGE THE PICK UP TIME FROM THE HOTEL.*AFTER SCHEDULE TIME, WAITING TIME IS 5/7 MINUTES MAXIMUM.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.