Dune Buggy Tour and Snorkeling at Punta Sur Including Lunch
This fun tour will allow you to know the highlights of the island of Cozumel. You will drive a dune buggy (stick shift) and start driving south along the Mexican Caribbean, enjoying the beautiful scenery of Cozumel. You'll arrive at Punta Sur Ecological Reserve and will witness the natural wonders of this one-of-a-kind-breathtaking area.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Snorkeling gear
- Professional guide
- One-way shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After meeting your guide at a central location in Cozumel, you'll start a fun tour to see the highlights of the island. First, you will board your dune buggy (stick shift) which is for four passengers. You will be driving south along the Mexican Caribbean and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cozumel. You'll get to Punta Sur Ecological Reserve and see natural wonders of this one-of-a-kind-breathtaking area.
You will be amazed by the original Mayan building known as “seashell tomb” (la Tumba del Caracol). Across from there, you will visit the “Colombia lagoon”, home of the yellow crocodile, and over 50 different kind of bird species. Punta Sur also offers a 1934 original french design lighthouse known as “Faro de Celarain” which you'll also visit. You'll also visit the most impressive and most beautiful beach area in the island, and of course enjoy a spectacular snorkeling experience where you'll see amazing marine life.
After the visit to Punta Sur, you will be guided along the east coast of Cozumel, or what the locals call “the other side” (El Otro Lado), to a local family-owned restaurant to enjoy the taste of Mexico and get ready for an authentic Mexican food which can be chicken fajitas with the flavor of Mexico. Then you will be taken to a “city tour” and see how the locals live. Finally, you will be going back to the meeting point.
· Mayan building
· Natural áreas
· Snorkel gear
· Beach break
· Mexican food ( Chicken Fajitas, Fish Fajitas or beef Fajitas )
· City tour
Departure Point :Cozumel Fun Excursions, Av. Rafael Melgar, Km. 3.5, Plaza Royal Village, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.