Ducati Day Tour
Experience the thrill of entering the beating heart of the Ducati myth.
The tour will begin with a free visit to the Ducati Museum, where you will discover the history and the future, the challenges and successes, vision and determination.
During the visit of the museum we recommend that you bring the earphones of your smartphone in order to use the museum's free Webapp.
The tour will continue with a guided tour of the Ducati factory to find out how today's Ducati is born. You will witness the various production phases: from the processing of components to the assembly of the engines, walking through the assembly lines of the vehicles up to the acceptance tests. It is mandatory to wear closed shoes during the factory visit.
And finally, enjoy an excellent ducati-branded lunch at the Scrambler Ducati Food Factory.
Tour available for a minimum of two people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch in the Ducati restaurant
- Ducati Museum Ticket
- Guided tour of the factory
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ducati
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Ducati, Via Antonio Cavalieri Ducati 3 Bus stop 13, sto Borgo Panigale, 40132 Borgo Panigale Italy
Visit the Ducati museum and admire all the red Ducati fury
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borgo Panigale, Borgo Panigale, Province of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
Visit the historic Ducati factory with a guided tour and a person who will tell you the story
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Bologna, Bologna, Province of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna
Enjoy a special lunch in the Ducati Restaurant and have lunch alongside the cars
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect tourists from all the hotels and B & Bs in Bologna and Modena
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.