Dubrovnik Sunset Private Wine Cruise
Enjoy magnificent views of the Dubrovnik Old Town on a 1.5-hour sunset cruise.
Head out in the cool of the evening and float across the Adriatic Sea, pass the Dubrovnik City Walls and island of Lokrum.
Relax, enjoy, and sip a glass of wine during a romantic sunset cruise.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- bimini, fridge, Cd/mp3 player, shower, sundeck
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This adventure at the Adriatic Sea starts from the heart of Dubrovnik - Old Town.
Departed is from the Old Town port called Stari porat and while we are leaving this ancient city you will enjoy in a spectacular and impressive view on City walls, the St. Lawrence Fortress, and Lokrum Island.
Pass By: Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik 20 000 Croatia
Lokrum is an island in the Adriatic Sea 600 meters from the city of Dubrovnik, Croatia. It stretches from northwest to southeast and receives regular ferry service from the city.
Lokrum is a nature reserve and a special forest vegetation reserve.
Departure Point :Lokanda Peskarija, Na ponti bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/11/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.