Dubrovnik Early Bird Walking Tour
Dubrovnik became very popular over the last few years and it is almost impossible to see the real beauty of our city during the summer months. The reason why you should join us on this tour is to get the real feeling of this city.
Let us use the first light of the sun for a tour in the old town.
We will walk through the maze of narrow streets while the town is still sleeping and you will experience real Dubrovnik without the usual crowds. 8 am is the time when all the restaurants are still closed and you can see how the town is preparing for the day to come.
We start walking over the shiny main street that you can only see empty early in the morning and get the real feel of its beauty. By using hidden corners you will explore history,legends and curiosities. On our walk you will see all main monuments and have an introduction for your stay in Dubrovnik that will help you to plan your days and take the best out of it.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brsalje Street, Brsalje ul., Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
This is our meeting place. Your guide will be standing next to the Amerling fountain which is a rather common meeting place for guests and guides in Dubrovnik. The exact address is: Brsalje 2, close to Dubravka gift shop, outside of the city walls, at the place where all the tour buses stop and also close to the public Libertas buses (1, 2, 3, etc.). You will recognise our guide by a blue umbrella. Very close to the meeting place is a lovely view, you'll see a vacant square which will be in only several hours from the tour filled with many wandering visitors, groups... on our Early Bird tour, you'll be most likely the only guests on this spot and have the square to yourselves, which is definitely a chance not to miss while you're in Dubrovnik! On this tour, the early bird always gets the early worm (in translation, the best photos).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
This is our goal on this tour. Once all guests are here, we'll start exploring beautiful old town's streets that Dubrovnik is famous for. So many beautiful buildings bathed by the first rays of the rising sun... Empty mediaeval limestone boulevards, beautiful Stradun and accompanying houses protectively leaning onto our main old town promenade... definitely a sight not comparable to anything else. Below we'll list some attractions you'll be able to see on this tour, next to some we'll spend some more time, next to other we'll just stroll by.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Main entrance to the old town. Colossal wooden gates and a draw bridge tell us we'd be entering a marvelously kept time-capsule. Our guide will reveal stories and tales from the past, depicting what life used to be like in old Ragusa.
Pass By: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Main old town's street, shiny and glamorous, Stradun also known as Placa changed its face several times through history. If only walls could talk, what stories would they share! Thankfully, that's why you have your guide with you.
Pass By: St. Saviour Church, Poljana Paska Miličevića, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Catholic church, closed for service, also closed for visitors. Its façade conceals many mysteries from old times.
Pass By: Church of Saint Blaise, Placa Thoroughfare, Dubrovnik 20230 Croatia
Very important church because Saint Blaise is Dubrovnik's patron saint. Since the church is mostly closed throughout the day, we'll admire its architecture from the outside.
Pass By: Orlando Column, Luza Square, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Famous and brave knight, from the times when damsels in distress were protected by men in shiny armours, Orlando's column means so much more for Dubrovnik. These days Orlando is protected by wooden planks because he's old, namely, he's turning 600 years in 2019!
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Pile Gate, Dubrovnik, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID19 Travel Instructions: Our guides and drivers have been informed about the importance of staying safe and securing our guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.