Dubrovnik and Peljesac (Ston) 6-7h PRIVATE SHORE EXCURSION
If you like history and the countryside, want to try local food and wine, to see a lot in a one day, and be picked and return just behind your ship's gangway at your desired time – not a problem!
We start by driving you to Slopes of Srdj Mountain – must see, great panorama of the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
We descend to Dubrovnik Old Town – medieval center of the city encircled by city walls. Our normal private walking tour lasts 1,5 hours. During this time the tour would cover all major sites. Following is short free time and continuation by road to Peljesac peninsula.
After 1h drive we arrive at Peljesac, visiting one of local wineries for a wine-tasting – great wine, liqueur, organic olive oil together with small bite-sized delicacies.
Follows short drive back to Ston – Gothic Town, surrounded by 6 kilometers of city walls and its famous salt pens that will be explained by guide. If there is a time you can have a lunch there or otherwise we will continue back to the Dubrovnik.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned vehicle (private car/minivan)
- Boutique winery presentation and wine-tasting
- Inside Port or hotel pickup and drop off
- Local English speaking driver / guide through the entire journey
- Port entrance fee, car parking etc
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik
What's excluded :
- lunch (guide can recommend few restaurants options depending on the guests’ preferences)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Walking tour with a licensed guide at magical medieval center of Dubrovnik city with stopping at all main sights.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Medieval town famous for its great city walls – second largest preserved fortification system in the world, its charming Gothic center and its salt pans – major money generator in medieval times (salt was very dear and in high demand in those days).
Walking tour of Ston and free time
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pelješac, Croatia
Local boutique winery – great wine, liqueur, and organic olive oil tasting together with homemade bite-sized delicacies
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Srđ, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Slopes of Srdj Mountain – must see, great panorama of the Old Town of Dubrovnik
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tell us your desired start time of the tour, and we will pick you up at cruise ship's gangway. Driver will have your sign with your name on it. We pick up other guests at your hotel or apartment.Ports
- Port of Dubrovnik
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.