Dublin Traditional Irish Musical Pub Crawl
Discover Dublin's traditional pubs and wonderful Irish music on this 2.5 hour pub crawl through historic Temple Bar. Led by two talented professional musicians, you'll visit famous pubs and bars, and hear the story of Irish music and its influences on contemporary world music. Irish pubs and traditional Irish music - it's the perfect match!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private booking and seating in all bars visited
- Escorted by two professional and talented musicians
- Extensive commentary (English speaking) offered as to the origin and importance of songs
- Dinner (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
Temple Bar is a busy riverside neighborhood, spread over cobbled pedestrian lanes. Crowded pubs host live folk music and DJ sets, and diners pack restaurants serving Asian, American and Irish cuisine. Quirky boutiques stock clothes and crafts by local designers. The National Photographic Archive highlights Ireland’s past, while the Project Arts Center and Temple Bar Gallery & Studios shows contemporary art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oliver St. John Gogarty's Pub, 58 / 59 Fleet Street Temple Bar, Dublin 2 Ireland
This is our meeting point for our tours. Fleet Street and Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Ha'penny Bridge, 14 Bachelors Walk Wellington Quay, Dublin Ireland
The Ha'penny Bridge, known later for a time as the Penny Ha'penny Bridge, and officially the Liffey Bridge, is a pedestrian bridge built in May 1816 over the River Liffey in Dublin, Ireland. Made of cast iron, the bridge was cast in Shropshire, England.
Departure Point :18 Anglesea St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 RX38, Ireland
Return Detail :O'Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.