Dubai: Unique SUNRISE 4WD Safari
The Unique SUNRISE Safari is the most extraordinary experience to start the day and enjoy the desert.
Here is what you will get:
✓ Breathtaking SUNRISE Experience
✓ The Adventure starts in the dark
✓ Amazing 4WD Off-Road Experience
✓ Licensed and experienced Safari-Guide
✓ Sandboarding on untouched dunes
✓ Camel Ride for your “slow-motion” experience
- Total duration: 3,5 to 4 hours
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experience the highlight of your holidays and Enjoy the SUNRISE on the top of the dunes
- Dune ride on high and extreme dunes for 30 Minutes in the wild desert
- Free Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transfer by air-conditioned 4WD, Toyota Land Cruiser or Nissan Patrol
- Licensed and experienced Safari-Guide
- Sandboarding on amazing desert scenery
- Camel Ride for your “slow-motion” experience
- Free Bottles of water during the desert experience
- Entry/Admission - Lahbab
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab, wadi zamzam customs clearing llc,lehbab - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Feel the excitement and joy of Dubai’s desert. The Unique SUNRISE Safari is the most extraordinary experience to start the day and enjoy the desert.
Pssst! The night is still there. It is dark and everything sleeps. But you are on the way into the wild desert. You enter the desert, and everything is black. Silence! You sit on the dunes and wait for the sunrise. A light breeze is touching your skin and hair, and slowly you can recognize that the night gives way to the new day. You take a deep breath and enjoy the sunrise. This moment is yours.
Have you been sitting long enough? Let’s do the morning exercises. Sandboarding!
On your way back out of the desert, you get your adrenaline loaded Safari Experiences. Ride through the dunes and be united with the desert. Do not miss the included Camel Ride.
Enjoy the highlight of your holidays!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is an estimation and might be variate +/- 20 min, we will inform you.Traveler pickup is included.All hotels in Dubai City and Port Rashid are applicable for pickup.The pickup and drop off service is part of the total duration and already included in Dubai City. For the following areas additional supplement will apply and collected in cash by pickup: Dubai Parks and Resorts: 15 US$ p.p. Jebel Ali Hotels & Resorts: 15 US$ p.p.Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa: 20 US$ p.p.Exclusion: Naif and Al Sabkha area will not be served.Ports
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please prepare yourself with sun protection for skin and head
- Please don’t eat approximately 1 hours before the adventure starts, alternatively we suggest enjoying a light and short breakfast (e.g. fruits)
- Wear light, comfortable or sportive clothes and bring a light cardigan or scarf for the sunrise (it can be cold in the desert before the sunrise)
- no luggage (e.g. suitcases)
- no pets
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.