Dubai Sunset Camel Trekking With BBQ Dinner at VIP Camp
All through the Arabian history, Camels played an important role because of their extraordinary features. Camel trekking is, therefore, a best way for those who want to track the authentic tradition of Emirates. Here in this tour you can experience desert that too at the time of sunset - ensuring you some cherishable memories.
• Explore the beauty of Dubai desert in a special way (Camel ride)
• Learn about ancient desert lifestyles at a Bedouin camp
• Click fabulous images of desert as the sun goes down
• Quench your appetite with a BBQ dinner in the desert environs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location from Dubai
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Camel ride (30 or 45-minute options)
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “photos”
- Camel Feeding
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue open buffet dinner (vegetarian and non vegetarian options)
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Alcoholic beverages
You will be picked up from your hotel, start your journey to the desert where the peaceful atmosphere would be more than a reason to rejoice. Reach the desert where the Camel caravan is waiting for you. Soon, begin your ride to get immersed in the ambiance of the desert landscape. Explore the beauty of the desert on the back of a Camel for about 30 or 45 minutes depending upon the option selected.
The fun of Camel trekking ends at the Bedouin camp where you will be welcomed warmly. You will also be served tea or coffee along with the Arabian dates. Feel the Old Arabia coming to life at the recreated Bedouin campsite. You will have a great time here as a lot of interesting activities are arranged to make you familiar with the culture of the Arab World. You can try your hand at the Shisha smoking and/or get a Henna tattoo done. You will also get an opportunity to dress up like a typical Arab in local attire.
Entertainment at the camp continues as you relish on a delicious BBQ buffet dinner while watching the performance of professional Tanoura, and Ladies Khaliji Dance. We will drop you at your hotel or selected location safely.
• DubaiPackages.com, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dubai Packages shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.