Dubai Private City Tour with Burj Khalifa Ticket 124 | MyHolidaysAdventures
Experience the greatest highlights of historical and modern Dubai on a private guided tour. Visit the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Mall Aquarium, and stroll through traditional souks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private and exclusive tour
- Private tour guide
- Private Transfer with free WI-FI internet use in car, post and act on spot
- Free pick up from your hotel or cruise terminal
- Unlimited soft drinks and water during the tour
- Watch Dubai Mall Aquarium (from outside)
- Burj Khalifa Entry Ticket 124th & 125th Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Marina Mall
- Entry/Admission - Souk Madinat Jumeirah
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a private Dubai tour with all of the city's top highlights, allowing you to experience the historic and modern Dubai. Admire the fastest-growing city in the world with its breathtaking skyline.
You begin your tour by driving to the famous man-made island Palm Jumeirah. Cross the 800-meter-long underwater tunnel and reach the 12-kilometer-long water-breaker with the luxury resort Atlantis, The Palm. Make a photo stop and take some special souvenir pictures of the magnificent Atlantis hotel.
You then continue on to the Dubai Marina, an exclusive residence, leisure, and trade area. Enjoy a short stroll along the water and admire the new skyline with over 260 skyscrapers from the Marina’s yacht harbor.
Wander through Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai’s “Little Venice”, with its highly elaborate construction as a lagoon city in the style of old Arabian palaces with the typical wind towers. It is traversed by waterways that stretch over a total of 3.7 kilometers that can be traveled via abra (water taxis), which bring people directly to their hotel rooms or villas. Stroll over the colorful and lively Souk Madinat, a picturesque setting in Arabian style. From here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the 7-star luxury hotel Burj Al Arab, which you can photograph and keep as a memory forever.
Then drive to the spice market, letting your senses be ravished by the oriental scents and smells. On the way you will pass the Gold Souk, the gold market. From there you have an impressive view of the Dubai Creek.
Continue your ride via water taxi over the Dubai Creek. Admire the skyline of old and new Dubai from the water.
On the many photo stops along this tour you will have plenty of opportunities for capturing everlasting memories of the wonderful sights.
As a magnificent finale to your tour, you visit the Burj Khalifa, which at 828 meters is currently the tallest building in the world, located next to the Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping centers with 1,200 shops. Visit the viewing platform at 452 meters above sea level. Ride the building’s express elevator to the 124th floor at a speed of 10 meters per second. From there you can enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree view of all of Dubai and its unique skyline.
At the Dubai Mall you can visit another attraction, the 50-meter-long Dubai Aquarium. Dive into the exotic underwater world. See over 33,000 water creatures through the acrylic glass pane, which holds the Guinness World Record as the largest in the world.
Departure Point :Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note, that tours from Dubai hotels or cruise terminals has free pick up but ends at Burj Khalifa Main Entrance.
- Only tours from other Emirates like Ras Al Khaimah or Abu Dhabi has free 2 way transfers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.