Dubai Morning Desert Safari: Red Dunes, Sandboarding, Camel Ride at Al Khayma
Taking a Morning Desert Safari Dubai is something that you cannot afford to miss! Plan the morning safari to experience this desert in full, along with a share of adventures in the form of Sandboarding, Dune bashing, Camel riding and above all, a touch of Arabia at a typical desert camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (35-45 minutes)
- Sand Boarding
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Unlimited mineral water
What's excluded :
- ATV Bikes ( available upon request)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab Desert Safari, Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Get ready for your morning desert safari Dubai as our guide picks you from your selected location or hotel. Board our 4x4 Land Cruiser that will take you to the desert. Once you reach there, take a small break for 20-25 minutes, make use of bathrooms, rest, or even opt for a quad bike drive, while your vehicle readies for the off-road drive with adjusted tyre pressures. Then, seat comfortably for the dune bashing session. Enjoy the rhythm of the vehicle riding over the sand dunes and feel the adrenaline rush! After around 35-45 minutes of dune bashing, click as many photos you want and relax for some time before you proceed for sand surfing (sandboarding). First, follow the instructions of your guide before you climb up and down the sandbanks on your board. As you surf over the sands, you will find this quite funny and unique!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Al Khayma Desert Safari Camp, Al Awir, Dubai United Arab Emirates
After that, we will proceed to a typical old fashioned desert camp. There get a warm welcome with Arabian coffee, sweets (gahwa, gaymat), with dry fruits and all. Thereafter go for a camel ride Dubai in the cap neighborhood... ride along the desert dunes and feel like getting absorbed in the desert charm. Later on, our guide will drop you off at your preferred location or hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- For ‘Dress Code' Light clothes at summer, and long cloths with Jacket at winter
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- It is not recommended to carry jewelry, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to by your own expenses.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.