Dubai Helicopter Scenic Tour 17 Minutes
See Dubai’s iconic landmarks on air, depart from Jumeirah Heliport and witness the astonishing views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Al Arab, and the World Islands. Get a closer look at some of the record holder structures- like the tallest building Burj Khalifa and the tallest hotel -JW Marriot Hotel. As the tour continues, be amazed by the breathtaking sights of the Jumeirah coastline, the famous Port Rashid and be awed with the biggest flag of the UAE.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
The tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island is known for glitzy hotels, posh apartment towers and upmarket global restaurants. Food trucks offering snacks like shawarma dot the Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk, popular for its views of the Dubai coastline and the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel. Beach clubs with spas and infinity pools turn into boisterous nightclubs with live DJs in the evening.
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Set on an island in a striking sail-shaped building
Pass By: The World Islands - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The World or The World Islands, is an archipelago of small artificial islands constructed in the shape of a world map, located in the waters of the Persian Gulf, 4.0 kilometers off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration in 2010, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m and a roof height of 828 m, the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping out in 2009.
Pass By: JW Marriott Marquis Dubai - Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is one of the world's tallest 5-star hotels, a 72-storey, 355 m (1,165 ft) twin-tower skyscraper complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Pass By: Port Rashid, Port Rashid, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Mina Rashid, also referred to as Port Rashid, is a man made, cruise terminal in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was originally Dubai's first commercial port until 2018 when cargo operations moved to Jebel Ali Port. It currently serves as a seafront coastal destination, tourist cruise destination, and residential area.
Departure Point :Dubai Police Academy, Umm Suqeim Rd - Al Sufouh 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is done from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you are booking the Tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. With Sharing Transport 8/8/2020 - 10/26/2021
Without Transport only Ticket 8/8/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
With Private Transport 8/8/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.