Dubai: Desert Safari with Camel Ride
Travel back to the days of the desert nomads on a 6-hour tour from Dubai, and experience the landscape as it was 50 years ago. Join an escort on a
camel safari through the dunes. Then,
enjoy falconry and bread making
demonstrations, and more.
• See the dunes of the Dubai desert from the back of a camel
• Experience the desert landscape like a Bedouin
• Watch demonstrations of falconry and traditional music and dance (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan)
• Get a henna tattoo painting
• Learn how traditional bread is made in the desert
• BBQ International Buffet Dinner
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up by 4x4.
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver.
- English Speaking Guide Available.
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Welcome Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic Coffee & Dates.
- Tea and Coffee.
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography Opportunity.
- Sand board - Sand Skiing.
- Photography in Arabic Dress.
- Hubbly Bubbly Corners.
- Tanoura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
- Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
- Transfer back to Hotel/residence by 4 x 4 vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Experience Dubai as it was a half century ago on a full-day safari of the
desert dunes. Following a
pick-up from your hotel, head out to the desert landscape and explore it from the back of a
Traveling like the ancient nomads, enjoy a stunning journey through the desert on a
traditional camel convoy. This is the most authentic way to trace the
footsteps of the Bedouin travelers.
Upon arrival at a Bedouin camp, soak up the atmosphere of the gentle flames from traditional lamps nestled inside a private royal retreat. Demonstrations of traditional
activities, such as
falconry displays, and
authentic folk music and
Belly dance will keep you entertained (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan).
Learn the traditional ways of making bread
according to recipes handed down from generation to generation. End with a
dinner under the stars as history comes to life in an ageless
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup any Location from DubaiPorts
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.