Dubai: Desert Safari with Camel Ride & Dune Bashing
Travel back to the days of the desert nomads on a 7-hour tour from Dubai, and experience the landscape as it was 50 years ago. Join an escort on a camel safari through the dunes. Then, enjoy falconry and bread making demonstrations, and more.
• See the dunes of the Dubai desert from the back of a camel
• Experience the desert landscape like a Bedouin
• Watch demonstrations of falconry and traditional music and dance (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan)
• Get a henna tattoo painting
• Learn how traditional bread is made in the desert
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up by 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver (40 - 50 Minutes)
- Professional Guide
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Welcome Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic Coffee & Dates.
- Tea and Coffee.
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography Opportunity.
- Sandboard - Sand Skiing.
- Photography in Arabic Dress.
- Hubbly Bubbly Corners.
- Tanoura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
- Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
- Transfer back to Hotel/residence by 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Starter - Shawarma & Falafel
- International Buffet Dinner / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg)
- Unlimited Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike ( Additional Charges)
- Alcoholic Drink ( Additional Charges)
- Experience Dubai as it was a half century ago on a full-day safari of the desert dunes. Following a pick-up from your hotel, head bent the desert landscape and explore it from the rear of a camel.
Traveling just like the ancient nomads, enjoy a surprising journey through the desert on a traditional camel convoy. this is often the foremost authentic thanks to trace the footsteps of the Bedouin travelers.
Upon arrival at a Bedouin camp, take in the atmosphere of the gentle flames from traditional lamps nestled inside a private royal retreat. Demonstrations of traditional activities, like henna painting, falconry displays, and authentic folk music and dance will keep you entertained (not available during the Holy month of Ramadan).
Learn the traditional ways of creating bread consistent with recipes handed down from generation to generation. End with a scrumptious dinner under the celebs as history involves life in an ageless landscape.
• BBQ Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port rashid marina, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- port rashid police station, Al Mina Rd - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 499 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.