Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner and Abu Dhabi City Tour (COMBO)
Enjoy this beautiful combo tour of Dubai Desert Safari and Abu Dhabi City tour.
Desert Safari is 6 hours of fun and adrenaline-filled activities in one of the biggest Dubai deserts in United Arab Emirates . Your desert safari trip is a fusion of adventurous and cultural experience, followed by classy dinner under the patronage of stars.
Abu Dhabi City Tour, is a 9 hours guided visit to the national capital of UAE. Where you will get a chance to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque – a marvelous piece of Islamic architect with all its majesty, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Dates Market followed by a glimpse of the Emirates Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Safari Driver / Guide
- Dune Bashing , Sand Boarding, Camel Riding
- Shisha , Henna Painting
- Photograph in local costume
- BBQ Dinner veg and non-veg
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
- Fruits and dessert
- Belly dance show, Tanura dance show , Fire show
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Dates Market
- Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Desert Safari
- Falcon Photo (available to purchase )
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Camel Ride, Fire Show, Belly Dance and Tanura Show
Pass By: Hatta Heritage Village, Hatta United Arab Emirates
Dubai Desert Safari 6-hour evening tour to a traditional Emirati Bedouin camp, you will stop, to take photos of the desert dunes and falcons. Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping dune drive (30 to 40 mins) as your driver skids, slides and ploughs up and down the slopes.
Stop for sunset, before going to an Arabic camp. Experience a traditional welcome of Arabian coffee and dates, Relax in the beautiful Bedouin camp site and enjoy traditional Tanura dance shows, Belly dance and Fire show. Enjoy a free camel ride. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha to get into the spirit of the Bedouins. Traditional Arabian costumes (male and female) for photos. Take photos with an Arabian Falcon (Additional charges). All of above is coupled with a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a shelter of stars.
• Dinner: BBQ Buffet Dinner with Unlimited Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi City Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Witness the beauty of the United Arab Emirates’ capital – Abu Dhabi. Also known as one of the opulent cities in the Middle East and one of world’s largest producer of Black Gold (Oil). This city proudly holds one of the world’s most expensive hotel that is, the famous Emirates Palace.
This incredible tour starts with a pick up from your hotel anywhere in Dubai, with an approximately 2 hours’ drive towards the capital state of UAE, Abu Dhabi, passing through an industrial area called Jebel Ali Free Zone. On reaching Abu Dhabi city, First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. The mosque also features an exceptional display of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists.
Continue the drive Al Bateen District where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is situated. Next stop Abu Dhabi Corniche & Dates Market
On the way back to Dubai, you will be taken across by the Abu Dhabi Yas Island and Formula-1 racing circuit to add in to your memorable memories of this tour.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
First day Desert Safari, Second day Abu Dhabi city tour or you can choose according to your preference.Pickup time:For Desert Safari: 02:00 pm to 03:00 pmFor Abu Dhabi City Tour: 08:00 am to 09:00 am• Children must be accompanied by an adult. All Rate applies as adult.• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat• During the Holy Month of Ramadan & Dry Days NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.• This tour is on SIC basis. For any upgrade or VIP service call the service provider in advance.• Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hairsSpecial Note: Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Do not forget to put the name of your hotel while checking out from the booking.**Office is closed during FRIDAYS and phone lines will be unattended after office hours.You can update your Hotel/Accommodation pickup information via Email, Phone or WhatsApp or for any further assistance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.