Dubai Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Rides & Picnic Brunch
Enjoy the sandy slopes of the desert to the white sandy beaches of Dubai Marina as you venture into the Red Dune desert in the morning to enjoy the picturesque views of the Arabian desert and ending the tour by heading back to the city to relax at the pleasant Dubai Marina beach with a picnic brunch basket.
• Experience 30-45 minutes of dune-bashing in Lahbab desert
• Marvel 360° scenic desert vistas
• Try out the sport of sand-boarding
• Take selfies with camels
• Enjoy optional quad bike rides
• Relax and unwind at the Dubai Marina beach with a picnic basket
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up from your hotel
- 30-45 minutes of dune-bashing in Lahbab
- Camel rides (2-3 minutes)
- Photo stops in desert
- Picnic Brunch at the Dubai Marina beach
- Entry/Admission - Pickup from Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Drive to Lahbab Desert
- Entry/Admission - Stop for Camel Rides
- Entry/Admission - 45-mins Desert Dune Drive
- Entry/Admission - Picture Stop
- Entry/Admission - Drop off at JBR Beach for Picnic Brunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off (will be at the JBR Beach only)
- 35 minutes Quad bikes (optional)
- Towel/ Swimwear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pickup from Hotel, Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be picked-up by our friendly tour guide from your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Drive to Lahbab Desert, E44 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We will proceed with our journey to Lahbab desert – the most remote desert place in Dubai – which will take 45-50 minutes’ drive to reach there. Feel free to ask questions to your expert guide about the history and culture of Dubai, its cuisine, important monuments, and so much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Stop for Camel Rides, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
On arrival at Lahbab desert, take a short break to enjoy camel rides or pose pictures with them while your guide deflates tires for dune-bashing.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Quad Bike Rides (Optional), Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Chance to choose for optional quad bike rides (for 25-minutes) before heading out to the desert for a dune drive.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: 45-mins Desert Dune Drive, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Once the vehicle is ready, experience 30-45 minutes of adrenaline rush as you slip and slide from one dune to another. The dune-bashing culminates at one of the highest dune points in the desert which doubles up as a picture stop.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Picture Stop, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Seize this opportunity to take in the panoramic vistas of the desert landscape and marvel the sleek red color of the dunes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Drop off at JBR Beach for Picnic Brunch, Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Enjoy the warmth of Middle Eastern hospitality with fresh Arabic coffee and collect your picnic brunch basket before heading out to the beach to unwind, relax, and enjoy your meal.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be between 45-minutes before the tour selected start-time. Ports
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS and a first aid box
- Infants below 3 years of age are not allowed on the tour.
- Picnic brunch option will not be available during the holy month of Ramadan
- The duration of this activity is approximately 4 to 5 hours which includes pickup and drop off to JBR beach time.
- Children below 12 years are not permitted to ride quad bikes.
- Drop off will be at the Emirati restaurant at the Dubai Marina beach only. Guest will have to arrange the travel back to their hotel on their own for this activity.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All participants who selected quad bike option must sign an Indemnity Form before commencing the activity.
- Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.