Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Camp activities & BBQ Dinner
Travel by 4x4 across the deserts of Dubai on this exhilarating 6-hour excursion! Enjoy an adrenaline rush sandboarding down Dubai’s desert dunes, Watch a Falconer demonstrate the hunting skills of the Emiratis’ favorite bird and share in his knowledge about why the magnificent Falcons are so special to the Nation. Continue the drive to our Desert campsite where you experience a camel ride and get a henna tattoo! Complete your experience with a visit to our onsite Shawrma station or enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner under the twinkling Arabian stars while watching a traditional tanoura dance performance. It's a must-do experience when visiting Dubai!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Must to Do and most popular activities in Dubai
- Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Private Vehicle (if option selected)
- Shared Bedouin-style tent at the camp site
- 30 - 40 minutes Roller coaster Dune Bashing in the Red dunes.
- Sand boarding, Camel ride
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe).
- Live show - Tanoura Dance ,Fire blower show and Belly dance performance
- BBQ Buffet Dinner with 20+ Items with Vegetarian option
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the Camp site
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Beautiful Sunset photography opportunity
- Well maintained Exclusive Desert camp to experience maximum thrill and adventure
- Cake can be arranged for celebrating special occasions ( Birthday,Wedding etc) ,charges applicable
What's excluded :
- Pictures and video in USB (not available)
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase )
- Quad bikes are available at the camp at extra charge
- Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel and board a comfortable air-conditioned 4x4. On entering the desert, your guide deflates your tires and takes you on a roller coaster ride as you crash through the dunes in your off-road vehicle.
Stop at a camel farm to learn about the ‘Ships of the Desert’ then watch a fascinating Falcon show and interact with the falconer. A spectacular sunset welcomes you at our traditional Arabian Campsite with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates.
Experience a brief camel ride, try sand boarding and get a henna tattoo then relax with a Shisha water-pipe. Whet your appetite with a Shawarma or Falafil sandwich, both popular local snacks before settling in to watch the evening's live entertainment. A mesmerizing Tanoura traditional folk dance is followed by an enthralling fire blower show. Take a break and enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Later a tantalizing belly dance performed under the starlit sky brings the evening to a close. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Upgrade to an Exclusive Dubai Desert Safari by enjoying the delicious barbecue dinner at your exclusive table with a bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket.
• BBQ Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -• WINTER time ( Oct - Feb ) - Between 13:45pm and 14:15pm approximately • SUMMER time ( Mar - Sept ) - Between 14:15pm and 14:45pm approximately Ports
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 5 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Minimum 02 adults required.Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During the Islamic holidays / Ramadan fasting month,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 5 – 6 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" & 'Ayala Dance" during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- If the Private Vehicle option is selected, only the vehicle is private all other Desert activities guest have to share with other guest at the camp site.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to safety precaution process, please note that we will NOT be conducting "Falcon show" during the Desert safari from 01 Nov 2020 until further notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.