Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel Riding, Dinner
Desert Safari Dubai with BBQ Dinner and Live Entertainment has always remained one of the leading wanted destinations for tourists all over the world. There is no such kind of restrictions and rules that are made over the number of people visiting the Evening Desert Safari. You can visit it in as much amount as you want to come. It can be 30,35,40,45 or as many you want to bring. If you do not want to make the use of vehicle, then you can even make the traveling on your own. Every single area of this place is worth to watch it once, and you would love being part of this place again and again!
Well, we are sure that after reading out a few of the facts about the evening Desert Safari Dubai, you would be much anticipated to visit it once in a life. Book your tickets to Dubai right now and be the part of the adventurous place of Dubai Safari Desert!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up by 4x4
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver
- English Speaking Guide Available.
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Welcome Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic Coffee & Dates.
- Tea and Coffee.
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography Opportunity.
- Sandboard - Sand Skiing.
- Photography in Arabic Dress.
- Hubbly Bubbly Corners.
- Tanoura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
- Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
- Transfer back to Hotel/residence by 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Starter - Shawarma & Falafel
- International Buffet Dinner / BBQ ( Veg and Non-Veg)
- Unlimited Softdrinks
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike ( Additional Charges)
- Alcoholic Drink ( Additional Charges)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Arabian Dunes, Commercial office No. 111 at Plot No. 129-289, Dubai 117095 United Arab Emirates
What is the visiting Time of Desert Safari Dubai?
The time duration of visiting the Desert Safari Dubai with BBQ Dinner and Live Entertainment would entirely be depending just as on the type of safari which you have selected. The regular desert safaris begin around 3-3:30 PM and continue until 09 or 10 at night. On the contrary, as in the matter of overnight desert safaris, you would be given the option to stay in the Bedouin-style tents during the night. This type of desert safari will remain with you like the wee hours of the morning.
Dubai has always remained one of the leading wanted destinations for tourists all over the world. There is no such kind of restrictions and rules that are made over the number of people visiting the Desert Safari Dubai with BBQ Dinner and Live Entertainment. You can visit it in as much of the amount as you want to come. If you do not want to make the use of a vehicle, then you can even make travelling on your own.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Your centrally located Dubai hotel
Departure Time :Pickup Time 02:30 – 03:00 PM
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 09:00 PM
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 499 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.