Dubai Day Tour from Abu Dhabi with BURJ KHALIFA
Dubai is not a city like any other. It’s fast pace developments have made it a top contender in the list of ‘best places for a vacation’. Admire its refreshing blend of old and new in this Dubai tour. Start out with a glimpse of its past by visiting the Dubai Museum located in one of the oldest buildings. Gaze at the artifacts and other traditional items before taking the leap to the tallest building on earth. A visit to Burj Khalifa observation deck ‘at the top’ will let you enjoy a mesmerizing view of the Dubai city and beyond. Smell the relaxing fragrance of incense at the Dubai spice Market and purchase some to take back home. See sacks filled with spices from every country, dried flowers of every color, coffee and so much more in its fragrant alleys. Purchase beautiful designs of gold in the world’s biggest gold market. You can also see displays of some wacky jewelry made of gold, like a really big ring and dangling chains fit for royalty.
per adult from
830 to 1,600 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admire the banks of the Deira creek as you ride an Abra also known as a water taxi. Make sure to take your camera out as you can capture the perfect blend of old and new buildings. Go to the Dubai Mall for a good experience of Emirati shopping before stopping at the Madinat Jumeirah, a recreated Arabic Souk selling some really authentic souvenirs. Stop by at the Burj Al Arab and admire its sail shape before jumping back into your car and driving past Palm Jumeirah islands.
At The top Ticket (Burj Khalifa – Standard Time) ,Included
Spice Market, Gold Souk, Water Taxi (Abra),
Dubai Mall, Madinat Jumeirah ( Arabic Souk ),
Burj Al Arab
Palm Jumeirah (Drive Pass Only)
Departure Point :DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Departure Time :MONDAY TO SUNDAY TIME: 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.