Dubai By Night with Dhow Cruise Marina Dinner
The best way to explore the glittering nightlife of Dubai. Some of the best attractions in the city are best enjoyed after sundown. Dubai after sundown is a myriad of glittering lights that transform this city to look like fireflies in a jar. The nightlife and ultramodern architecture give a magical experience to those who visit the cities top attractions at night. Dubai is one such city that becomes live after the sun goes down and the experience is surreal and sought by many who visit the city frequently to experience it.
With our Evening City Tour of Dubai Find unmatched experiences like Seeing the glittering Burj Khalifa at night, the largest choreographed fountain Dubai Fountain, Shopping in Souk Al Madinat, late-night sightseeing in Dubai Marina and Cruise Dinner in Traditional Dhow, Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road to admire the skyscrapers and much more that make the city glitter at night!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drive through Palma Island and see Atlantis Hotel
- Visit Jumeirah Beach to see Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Visit Madinat Jumeriah for shopping time in Souk Al Madinat
- Visit Dubai Mall for Photo stop of Burj Khalifa
- Visit Dubai Marina
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Marina Yacht Club
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips and personal expenses of any nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Admire the glittering city with four hours sightseeing tour in the evening. Meet our local professional guide and he/she will escort you for the city tour of Dubai. The city tour will begin with a panoramic ride to the Palm Island where you can see the Atlantis Hotel. This was the first hotel to be built on the island and one of the most popular and luxury hotels in Dubai. The majestic ocean-themed hotel opened in the year 2008 and cost its developers US$1.5bn to build. The hotel is having a capacity of 1539 rooms and suites. Atlantis the Palm is home to Atlantis water park and Lost chamber Museum.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Within a few minutes, we will reach Jumeirah Beach, where you will have the chance to see ‘Burj Al Arab Hotel’ ever since its completion the hotel has become an Iconic Land-Mark of the city. The hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. Famous for its Sail shaped design ‘Burj Al Arab’ hotel is also one of the most photographed hotels in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A few minutes’ drives take you to Madinat Jumeirah, built to recreate the enchanting beauty of ancient Arabia. Roosted directly by the Arabian Gulf and flaunting its private seashore, Madinat Jumeirah is a city within the city and the newest attraction in Dubai and. Souk Al Madinat is a recreation of traditional middle eastern shopping culture. With a mix of boutique brands, souvenir gift shops, luxury fashion, and jewelry this will be a unique shopping experience for you. If you need to take a quick bite, there are more than 25 restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
The next stop will be a photo stop at Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world is best enjoyed at night. You will have the chance to experience the largest performing Fountain on earth ‘Dubai Fountain’. Located on the 30 acre Burj Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai, The Fountain performs various songs from Arabic to western. The fountain can be viewed from the open area near Dubai Mall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Your next stop will be Dubai Marina, The Largest man-made marina in the world Dubai Marina; is the new hang out the hub of Dubai. There are many buildings holds world records, each one of the building has a specialty of its own. The stunning area is filled with skyscrapers, more than 300 retailers, restaurants, department stores, cafés, and gyms. The Marina Walk is a place where your photos will look and rich and beautiful.
Stop At: Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Street H, District 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Our guide will escort you to the Dubai Marina yacht terminal where you will get on board a traditional Dhow (Traditional boat). The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise is an experience that will make this evening an unforgettable one. It’s a luxury floating restaurant with a delicious international buffet dinner. The two hours cruising in the lakes of Dubai Marina will give you the stunning view of Dubai Marina and the skyscrapers of Dubai at night. Enjoy the delicious dinner while admiring the city’s glittering high-rise building and get to see the Ain Dubai- The Giant Ferry world. To add more color to the evening there will be onboard entertainment activities like Tanoura Dance and a Singer. Your city tour will come to an end with this Dhow Cruise Dinner. After the city tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Dubai Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.