Driven Tour of Oxford & The Cotswolds
Leave the fixed schedule of a coach tour behind and enjoy the flexibility offered by a private tour of one of the great University towns of the world and 'magnet' for Harry Potter fans & The Cotswolds - quintessential English countryside within easy reach of London.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from a central London location.
- Highlights walking tour with optional visit to a College.
- Driven tour of 2/3 Cotswolds villages for time to do some exploration.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to venues where relevant eg Oxford College.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Oxford, University Offices 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD England
Established in the 12th century - Oxford is an internationally famous and lovely University town which is an ideal location as part of day trip from London.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cotswold Way, England
Quintessentially English countryside boasting a patchwork of 'picture post card' villages, the Cotswolds is only about 8 miles from Oxford and can easily be sampled as half of day trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The rate quoted assumes a pick up/drop off location from hotels and residences in the central London area. Anywhere outside of same will be considered but may be subject to an additional charge.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The England Tour Guide holds the 'We're Good To Go' mark issued by Visit England. It shows that the business works hard to comply with Government and public health guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.