Drink Like a Local at Taipei
Ernest Hemingway famously advised “If you want to know about a culture, spend a night in its bars.” Our Drink Like a Local tour offers visitor the chance to do exactly this. Don’t expect to visit fancy clubs or the latest trendy nightspot on this tour (we’ve got another one for that). On our DLAL tour, you’ll head to three watering holes known mostly to locals, including a rock bar with good music and great craft beer, a semi-hidden pub located above a traditional Chinese medicine shop and a second-floor pub known for its excellent cocktails and pan-fried dumplings. We’ll then have a tipsy stroll around the neighborhood and soak in the local ambiance (and maybe another drink) before heading to the Shida neighborhood for fried chicken and beer in the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- An English speaking guide and experienced nightlife curator
- Complimentary drink at each bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shida Night Market, Shida Road, Da'an, Taipei Taiwan
Our Drink Like a Local tour offers visitor the chance to soak in the local ambiance and experience the local Taipei nightlife.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, 100, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd, 8之1號之
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, 100, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongzheng District, Section 1, Roosevelt Rd, 8之1號之
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years; please bring your passport as proof of age.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests.. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please inform us of any special dietary needs or restrictions at time of booking.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.