Drina River House, Tara National Park, Uvac Canyon, 2 Days Tour From Belgrade
1. One route to solve the transportation problem to Tara Park and Uvac Canyon
2. Visit Tara Park, get in close contact with nature and immerse yourself in the natural oxygen bar
3. Go deep into the hinterland of Sinan, take a glance at the nine-curved ileum of uvac canyon, and experience the magic of nature.
4. Belgrade hotel pick up
5. only Two people in a group, we can organization the trip
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
Day 1: Belgrade-Drina River House -Tara National Park-Cacak
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Drina River House is a postcard-style scenery in Serbia, which attracted worldwide attention in August 2012 when it appeared in the National Geographic magazine. Behind the cabin in the river lies a very meaningful story. In 1968, in order to enrich their childhood, two teenagers living in the town of Baina Bashta built a wooden house on the reef in the river at home as a base for their little friends. Unfortunately, this small river will be flooded every March, and there will be a large-scale flood every 5-10 years. The first generation cottage was destroyed by a flood without persisting for a long time. However, the hearts of the two teenagers were as tough as Serbia. They did not submit to nature and rebuilt the cottage again and again. The Drina River House we are in is now the seventh generation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tara National Park, Tara National Park, Central Serbia
Tara Park is a famous park in Serbia, known for its beautiful peaks, dense forests and deep caves. The highlight of the park is the large Drina river canyon, where tourists can enjoy rafting and boat trips. The park contains precious and endangered wild spruce and many species of wildlife. Here, we can spread it, breathe full of negative oxygen ions, and enjoy a happy mood.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation in Cacak
Day 2: Cacak-Uvac Special Nature Reserve-Belgrade
Stop At: Uvac Special Nature Reserve, Nova Varos 31320 Serbia
The Uvac Special Nature Reserve is located in the hinterland of southern Serbia, hidden deep in Serbian mountains. The canyon has the detours of Jiuqu's ileum and the colorful colors of Jiuzhaigou. Several large 180 ° turns make visitors who can't help but marvel at the magic of nature. Here, we can stand and jump in the lush vegetation, take an intimate photo with the canyon behind us, or we can sit quietly, watch the wonders of nature, and wash our body and mind from fatigue.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Belgrade
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.