Dream World Bangkok Admission Ticket
Spend a fun-filled day at Dream World, an amusement park in Bangkok. Discover an array of exciting rides, from the family-friendly Speedy Mouse to the adrenaline-pumping Haunted Mansion and Tornado. Experience shows such as the Colours of the World Parade featuring your favorite cartoon characters; snap your camera at the Seven Wonders of the World; and immerse in snow and ice at Snow Town. Buffet lunch is an optional extra.
per adult from
What's included :
- As per the option you select.
- Entry/Admission - Dream World
What's excluded :
- Buffet unless selected
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Dream World, 62, Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road Bang Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130 Thailand
Make your own way to Dream World in Bangkok and spend as long as you want exploring the amusement park at your own pace. Make the most of your all-areas pass and enjoy thrilling rides like Black Hole Coaster, the Haunted Mansion and the Tornado. Alternatively, treat younger kids to a ride on the Speedy Mouse or the cable cars, stroll around the Seven Wonders of the World or cool off at the water play area.
After tucking into a delicious buffet lunch (optional) at one of the park’s restaurants, continue your adventure by sledging or playing in the snow at Snow Town. Then, check out the park’s spectacular live shows including the vibrant Colours of the World Parade, the stunts-heavy Hollywood Action show and the adorable Animal Show at Uncle Tom’s Farm.
Departure Point :Dream World, 62, Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road Bang Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130 Thailand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 12 hours which allows direct admission.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dream World Bangkok reopening from 10 July 2020 onward.
- Please note that Buffet Lunch, Transfer service is suspended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.