Dragonboating Experience in Limassol
Dragon Boating is an on-water sport that brings people together for a great experience. The sport’s roots are in Chinese folklore, and its popularity is growing worldwide.
Have your group experience something completely different that everyone will enjoy or come by yourself.
We are very passionate at what we do, and we want you to feel welcome and get the best experience possible. We also want to teach you all in one day!! (Sometimes we get super exited!), so expect coaching from our team members. It is a fun day in the water, you will be happy you did it! See you on the boat!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Paddle and life vest
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
This is a 1.5 hour Dragon Boat fun program. Participants meet Dragon Boat staff for intros, warm up, and a brief explanation of our organization. Paddles are given for the start of on-land orientation. Instruction includes Dragon Boat paddle technique, paddling drills, and on-water terminology. Once the boat is loaded, everyone takes it out on the water feeling the improvement as the paddlers begin working together.
We provide life vests and paddles. We recommend bringing a bottle of water, sun screen and to wear clothing that you will be OK exercising in and getting splashed with water. Shades, gloves and hat are worn by most of our paddlers as well but are not required. Practice lasts roughly 1.30 hours.
Departure Point :NOA Beach Seafood Restaurant, Προμαχών Ελευθερίας, Limassol 4103, Cyprus
Departure Time :12/3/2019 - 10/21/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.