Draft beer and traditional drinks tour bogota
this experience is the best way to get in touch with the true colombian drinking culture and the traditional way colombians have been drinking in the past.
Also the new styles of drinkers; like the artesanal beer culture and the native beberage that are getting stronge in the last years by the new generation of people that are looking for to really know what is to be a colombian person and part of this is recover the traditionals native drinks in our culture and fusion it with the new style.
we are gonna go to the best artesanal beer places around the zona nort of bogota and also some of the secrets bars where just locals go for to drink and to play games like the RANA the old traditional indigenous game of the latin american tribes.
we also try some national rum and other surprices denpend of the day.
get ready to enjoy and also to party if you have the time like a extra bonus of the tour. (also depend of the day)
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - in each place we have included on of the drinks and samples (like a paint of beer or a shot)
What's excluded :
- Dinner - not food included (some snacks yeah )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque 93, Carrera 11a 93a 46 Of. 301, Bogota 110221 Colombia
we will start the tour drinking inb one of the best artesanal beer places from colombia and learning about the draft beer culture in bogota.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zona T, El Retiro, Bogota Colombia
We will visit the area of zona rosa and zona T where we will discover the best bars around the area with definitly the best beers and drinks from bogota and colombia. we will drink and learn at the same time about colombian drinking culture and discover things that you cant find by yourself.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Full 80's Zona Rosa, Calle 85 11 53 Paseo del Faro, Bogota 110221 Colombia
we will get in to the culture of colombians drinks traying the traditional national spirits and playing the colombian game RANA.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: BBC Bodega Chapinero, Calle 59 4 07, Bogota 110231 Colombia
We will drink the best artesanal beers around the area.
Departure Point :Park 93, Cl. 93 ##12-41, Bogotá, Colombia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Carulla Country, Ac. 85 ##15-29, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions this tour will not provide any share Drink and every customer will have theyr own beer and also samples. this tour will visit only Bars that follow all the adresses and regulations in order to protect the healty of our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.