DRACULA WEEKEND - Bran Castle, Peles Castle Sinaia, Brasov City, Rasnov Citadel
Discover for yourself the mystery of Count Dracula: walk in the footsteps of legends and hear the stories that bring together people from all over the world. Medieval castles, Vlad the Implaler, the famous Count Dracula, wild nature and Bram Stoker are the clues to your historical expedition. Do not miss your chance to visit and sleep in Dracula`s Home, an extraordinary place with an authentic atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport by air condition van, minibus or coach from/to Airport Bucharest
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast in House of Dracula Hotel 4* in Poiana Brasov
- 1 x dinner with 3 course menu and water in the hotel
- English speaking specialized guide from/to Airport Bucharest
- Map with Romania
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Black Church (Biserica Neagra)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other meals than the mentioned ones
- Photo permission fees at attractions
- Single room supplement EUR 55,00
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
Day 1: Bucharest - Sinaia - Bran
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Most of the travellers who are visiting Romania, have Bran Castle on their bucket list.
Bran Castle situated near Bran and in the immediate vicinity of Brașov, is a national monument and landmark in Romania.
Commonly known as "Dracula's Castle", it is often referred to as the home of the title character in Bram Stoker's Dracula.
We invite you to experience the history, the myth, the intrigue and the magic of this wonderful place.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Peleș Castle is a Neo-Renaissance castle in the Carpathian Mountains, near Sinaia, in Prahova County, Romania, on an existing medieval route linking Transylvania and Wallachia, built between 1873 and 1914.
Is the most impressive castle in Romania and a must-see attraction if you're passionate about stories of royalty, splendid architecture and history.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: House of Dracula Hotel 4* in Poiana Brasov
Day 2: Brasov - Rasnov
Stop At: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania.
Brasov's famous landmark and Romania's leading gothic church, the Black Church towers over the Council Square and the old town and is visited annually by over 250000 tourists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Situated on the Brasov-Rucar-Campulung road, Rasnov Citadel is one of the best-preserved rustic citadels from Transylvania.
This medieval fortress was built in the times of Teutonic Knights (1211–1225) with the purpose of giving shelter to the inhabitants of the village from the invasions at the time. Its German name is Rosenaur Burg (at the time there was a consistent German population in the area) and it’s located on a rocky hilltop, 650 m above Rasnov Village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Black Church (Biserica Neagra), Curte Honterus Johannes nr. 2, Brasov 500025 Romania
Over 600 years old, the Black Church from Brasov is the most iconic historical monument from this old Transylvanian town. The largest hall-church east of Vienna and one of the biggest medieval churches from this part of Europe, this impressive Gothic construction is impossible to miss if you’re wandering through the center of Brasov.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.