Dracula and Peles Castles Premium Tour with Hotel pick-up
Explore the roots of Dracula's legend on a day tour and visit two of Transylvania's most famous castles on a semi private tour, with maximum 6 people. You will be picked up from your hotel between 07:00 and 08:00 am and the transportation will be made by minivan equipped with top of the range interior. On the way to our first stop your guide will make you an overview perspective about the places that will be visited and approach topics like Romania's Latin roots, Early Medieval times and the Muslim threat, Vlad the Impaler between myth and reality, Modern Romania and Hohenzollern Dynasty, Collapse of the Monarchy and the rise of communism. After visiting Bran Castle you will have a nice lunch in a traditional food restaurant and you will hear about the origins and influences of the Romanian cuisine. On the way back to Bucharest you can enjoy the car's DVD system and watch thematic movies about Peles Castle and communist times.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bucegi Mountains, Main Steet, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Start your day by enjoying the amazing views that the most important passageway between the principalities of Wallachia and Transylvania has to offer. Prahova Valley is the most important destination for mountaineers and for winter sports fan in Romania.
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
At the medieval Bran Castle, commonly known as "Dracula's Castle", you will have the chance to immerse yourself into the legend of Vlad the Impaler, the main character of the Bram Stoker novel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
The last royal estate of the Romanian monarchy, Peles Castle is built at the end of the 19th-century during more than 40 years of craftmanship, the castle represents a blend of neo-Renaissance and Gothic Revival architectural styles. Its interior has over 170 rooms decorated in different consecrated styles like Florentine, Turkish, Moorish, French and imperial, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your hotel in booking details
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Monday and Tuesday Peles Castle is closed and we will visit Rasnov Medieval Citadel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.