Downtown Party Ride on E-Scooters | Instagram Lovers Welcome!
A 1- Hour ride around Downtown, jamming to good music safely on the sidewalk with a Local guide. We ride through historical Downtown stopping at an art park for Instagram-worthy photos and maybe a dance-off if you got the moves. This is a great way to add some fun memorable moments to your weekend.
The Enhanced 4 pm Ride
This 2-Hour Adventure takes you through Downtown and the Arts district on E-Scooters with a knowledgeable local guide. On this exciting adventure, we go through art murals, historical landmarks and see pretty much all of REAL Downtown while jamming to music and learn about the best places tourists usually miss. We explore hidden gems and pass amazing local favorites. We stop for a late lunch at Rick's Rollin' Smoke BBQ & check out the Pawn stars set.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Professional Photographer!! ( No additional cost)
What's excluded :
- Nothing is Excluded this is an all inclusive rate!
- Entry/Admission - PublicUs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Atomic Liquors, 917 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5401
See first hand Las vegas's first bar
Pass By: Fergusons Downtown, 1028 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5402
Through the revitalization of the historic Fergusons Motel originally built in the 1940s, The Fergusons is a cultivating space for the local community that celebrates creativity.
Pass By: Life is Beautiful Festival, 515 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5611
A collection of Downtown art murals and art installations
Stop At: PublicUs, 1126 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
PublicUs (pub-li-cus) is a canteen-style, neighborhood restaurant and coffeehouse located in the Fremont East District of Downtown. It's the #1 Coffee in all of Vegas voted by locals! If the lines not too long we will stop here for death cream.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5615
Container Park is a Shopping complex made of stacked Shipping containers. Each 320square feet cube is home to a small business or restaurants, it has everything from taco shops, to locally produced jerky, pizza and clothing.
Departure Point :Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.