Downtown Nashville Scenic SUP Tour
Enjoy a Downtown Nashville paddleb oard tour, which consists of a 2-hour paddle down the Cumberland River that starts and ends at Riverfront park on Broadway smack dab in the middle of Downtown Nashville. Look out for our signature tour van (AKA the Willie Wagon) and it’s trailer full of paddle boards and gear.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Paddle Board Guide
- Paddle Board or Kayak Rental
- Paddle, Leash, PFD and Safety Instruction
- Complimentary Water and Sunscreen
What's excluded :
See a different side of Nashville as you relax on the river and float three miles downstream with your guide to downtown Nashville, smack in the middle of Broadway! We provide all safety equipment and a standup paddle board or kayaking introduction and basics instruction.
We also provide complimentary water and sunscreen.
Just show up and we take care of the rest!
• Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Departure Point :2 Victory Ave, Nashville, TN 37213, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.