Downtown Las Vegas Food Tour
Sink your teeth into downtown Las Vegas on this afternoon food and historical walking tour that's a treat for visitors and locals alike! Learn about the history, architecture and culture of Fremont Street from your informative guide as you visit off-the-beaten-path eateries and chat with their owners. Savor a variety of tastings that add up to a satisfying meal. This small-group tour is limited for a more relaxed and interactive experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All tastings
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas Downtown
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide and small group in the heart of downtown Las Vegas to begin your exploration of this historic part of the city and its eclectic food offerings. Stroll around this authentic section of Vegas that's a world away from the slick Las Vegas Strip as your guide explains how Fremont Street originated and what drove early settlers to come here during the Great Depression. Get the lowdown on Vegas' connection to the Mob and how it became a wedding mecca.
Stop at neighborhood restaurants, ethnic eateries and offbeat food stores, and chat with the owners about their offerings. Sample a diverse selection of local specialties that make for a fulfilling lunch.
Throughout your tour, your passionate guide points out architectural landmarks, vintage stores and little-known attractions that tie into the rich and colorful history of Vegas. Expect to walk about a half a mile (0.8 km) during your 3 hour tour. By the time your downtown Las Vegas tour concludes, you'll have tasted some local food favorites and learned there's a lot more to Vegas than gambling and glitz.
Departure Point :The Art Bar at the Downtown Grand Hotel
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Las Vegas Blvd N, approximately 2 blocks away from Fremont Street
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Expect to walk a half mile (0.8 km), comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the 'Special Requirements' field at check-out
- Operates in all weather conditions; it is recommended that you check the weather prior to your date of travel and dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Vegas Valley Food Tours