Downtown food tour
This tour shows the perspective of Lima society where we will also use public transport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fruit tasting and private return transport.
- Museum tickets
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mercado Central (Central Market), Lima Peru
The various fruits and vegetables from different regions of the country.
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
We will know one of the few places that historically comes from the colonial era.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo, Jiron Camana 170, Lima 15001 Peru
We will know the crypts of the Peruvian saints and enter the tower of the monastery.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Fuente Del Paseo De La Solidaridad, Calle Tarata, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Miraflores Central Park, Diagonal, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Inform if I had food restrictions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.