Downtown Austin Photo Tour
A little bit entertainer a little bit history buff, and all photographer a tour with Mackphotography Atx is going to include a little bit of local lore, some current facts and ongoings in the city and central texas (political discussions cost extra with a 50% surcharge on the tip...)
Mainly Mack will focus on some of the best locations to photograph Austin and Central Texas bar none.
Each tour can be customized limited only by your time and imagination.
Your tour guide is Gregg "Mack" McPhedrain a 25 year veteran photographer with experience photographing techno concerts cars for advertisers, and fashion photography around the world. Mack has focused on Central Texas in the last 4 years and is working with clients around Central Texas including a Brewery going national this year.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - MackPhotographyATX will provide a bottle of water for everyone on every tour. Additional water will be available for purchase as the tour allows.
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Texas State Capitol, 1100 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-1728
the capital grounds are a beautiful combination of architectural wonder and groomed grounds add event more for the photography looking to capture some beautiful Texas history shots.
I will walk around the grounds with y'all give you a little history of the capital and show you some of the best shot angle(s) the grounds have to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :11th/Congress, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.