Dover to Heathrow Airport or London Private Minibus Transfer
Travelling with Family or Friends or just need a bigger vehicle? this private Minibus transfer Service Door to Door from Dover cruise terminal to Heathrow Airport or your Central London accommodation is perfect, the minibus can accommodate up to 14 passengers with luggage. select your preferred pick up time to suit you, No need to worry about getting you and your luggage to the coach station to join a cruise shuttle service or picking up other passengers as your transfer service is private.
per adult from
110 to 140 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private Minibus
- Meet & Greet service at the cruise terminal
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Drop-off at accommodation in Central London
- Drop-off Heathrow Airport & Hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will be picked up from your Dover Cruise Terminal and taken directly to your central London hotel, accommodation, train station, or Heathrow Airport. Your professional driver will arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and will meet you with your name on a signboard inside the cruise terminal. The driver will assist you with your luggage and escort you to your vehicle. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
When making a booking, you must provide your pickup time the name of your cruise ship and address/hotel/Airport. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously.
Estimate journey time from Dover to Heathrow airport Is an approximately 2 hours and to Central London is Approximately 2 hours 15 minutes.
The minibus can accommodate up to 1 to 14 traveling with a maximum of 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in the Minibus.
Departure Point :
Please state your preferred pick up time when booking. Generally, the ships arrive at 5 am, with the first passengers disembarking at 6.30am. The cruise company will give priority to passengers who have to catch flights at the airports. However, you should be able to select what time you would like to come off the ship, therefore if you wish to disembark the ship by 8am, it will be arranged for you to have your luggage and to be off the ship by 8am.
PortsDover Port Control, 1HZ, Eastern Arm N, Dover CT16 1HJ, UKDover Ferry Port Entrance, Back Rd W, Dover CT16 1LT, UKDover CT16 1QE, UK
Departure Time :12/24/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/24/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :London, UKHeathrow Terminal 3, Hounslow TW6 1QS, UKHeathrow Terminal 5, Longford, Hounslow TW6 2GA, UKHeathrow Terminal 4, Hounslow TW6 3YD, UKHeathrow Terminal 2 Arrivals (Stop 9), Hounslow TW6 1EF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.