Douro Valley Tour with Visit to two Vineyards, River Cruise and Lunch at Winery
Leaving at 9:00 am in a air conditioned minivan, let's head to the wonderfull and beautiful Douro Valley.
Just before doing the first activity, it's for a coffee break to rest from the long journey and glimpse for the first time the majestic landscape. Your day will start with a wonderfull one hour cruise on Douro River, so relax and enjoy the scenery!
Following, time for lunch, held at the amazing first vineyard. Enjoy a 4 course meal paired with wine form their production in a 17th century property followed with the visit to their instalations culminating with tastings of their delicious Ports.
Don't miss the chance of visiting yet another wonderfull family sized small production in the last produer, which love from the art burst from his words. Have the chance of tasting their reds, whites and heir old Port's.
After a long day of wine tasting, relax and enjoy your ride back to Porto
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Have a delicious lunch in a winery
- Alcoholic Beverages - Have several samples of Port Wine and Wine from the region
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit two Vineyards and tastings of their excelent wines
- One hour river cruise
- Entry/Admission - Douro River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Douro Valley, Lugar Da Ponte, Pinhao 5085-060 Portugal
Spend a day strolling in Douro Valley
Stop At: Douro River, Porto Portugal
Enjoy an one hour cruise in Douro River
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
Spend a day strolling in Douro Valley
Departure Point :Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up's only in your central located hotel in the historic centers of Porto.For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick up in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station. Solo travellers need to meet us at a different location in rather then their hotel/hostel or Airbnb. We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
Departure Time :Group Tour 11/1/2020 - 1/2/2022
Private Tour 5/18/2020 - 1/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station. Solo travellers need to meet us in a different location than their hotel/hostel/airbnb
- Minimum numbers apply. In the possibility of existing not enough passengers to meet requirements you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have protective shields isolating the tourguide from customers (on his back). We only allow 4 passengers + tourguide per 9 seat minivan on group tours. If a single group book up to 6 seats together, there will be no restrictions except the front seats.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.