You're a team of professional thieves hired to steal a priceless golden Idol from a renowned archaeological professor who has CROSSED his silent partner.
Can you get in and out before the professor returns or will this be the last job you attempt?
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and Drinks
Please check in 15-minutes prior to your game start time. Our Double Crossed theme is an exciting, immersive game that places you in the office of Professor Marcus Montgomery, the year is 1976. Your job commit a simple crime, steal an ancient relic that the professor has in his possession. The security system will be down for 1 hour, all the time you need to get in and out. Good Luck.
To out smart the crafty Professor it will require teamwork, quick thinking, determination and a sense of urgency. From the moment you step into your game, you'll be totally immersed in this 1976 world.
Each game is designed for 60-minutes of intense fun! Plan to spend 15-minutes prior to each game preparing for your mission, and 15-minutes after each game to debrief and take photos. Perfect for everyone from families to thrill seekers to corporate groups, so bring everyone down to play. This will feel like the fastest hour of your life.
Free parking is located in the lot behind our building or anywhere in the connecting parking area around State Farm Insurance.
Departure Point :551 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Double Crossed is 8 players max. [Difficulty of Easy/Medium]
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Unless you book out the entire room you could be joined by other players.
- Please call for more information on Wheelchair accessibility.
- We recommend our games for ages 10 and up. We do allow younger participants but some of our games may be to difficult for them. An adult, 18 or older, must remain on site with anyone 15 and under. All participants under 18 will need an adult signed wavier before being allowed to play.
- Please show your Viator Voucher as proof of purchase.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are optional at your discretion.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.