Dotonbori, Kuromon Market, Hozenji Yokocho Food Walking Tour
現 地 A local guide to tourists who came to Japan for the first time and attractive sightseeing spots in Osaka
This is a night walking tour of Osaka for those who want to accompany the sightseeing.
At Hozenji Yokocho and Dotonbori, professional photographers will also take photos.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - The last izakaya to eat and drink, alcohol
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food stalls at Dotonbori and Kuromon Market
- Entry/Admission - Kuromon Market
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuromon Market, 2-4-1, Nippombashi, Chuo, Osaka 542-0073 Osaka Prefecture
Visit sightseeing spots and eat food such as street food and takoyaki
Eat and go to a pub and toast with beer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Chome-9 Dotonbori, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 542-0071, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Osaka Information Center (Nankai Namba Station) Glico signboard Hotel you are staying at
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.