Dostoevsky Private Guided Walking Tour in St Petersburg
Explore the legacy of Fyodor Dostoevsky, the famous Russian novelist. Walk in the footsteps of characters from Dostoevsky’s stories, including Crime and Punishment, Netochka Nezvanova, White Nights, and Poor Folk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dostoevsky Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dostoevsky Museum, Kuznechny Ln., 5/2 Metro Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg 191002 Russia
We will visit the Dostoevsky museum, in the apartment where Dostoevsky spent the two last years of his life and wrote The Brothers Karamazov. Many of the writer’s possessions are on display.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sennaya Square, ul. Sadovaya, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Our Dostoevsky discovery tour will take you to many places around St. Petersburg associated with this famous Russian: the site of his mock execution in Semenovsky Square, the Hay Market, or Sennaya Ploschad, the heart of the city’s slums in Dostoyevsky's time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick-up from any accommodation in St. Petersburg. Our guide will pick you up at the specified time, he will hold a sign-board.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.