Donkeys & Kasbahs & Lunch - M'Hamid El Ghizlane
Your journey will take you by the ancient Kasbahs of M’Hamid. Learn about the history of the region whilst you enjoy a fun donkey ride through the beautiful palm grove, passing beautiful scenery, camels and lots of palm trees. A wonderful experience for everyone, particularly children and the young at heart!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch & soft drinks
- Donkey & Cart
What's excluded :
Our journey will start at Sahara Dreams, The Palm Grove, M'Hamid El Ghizlane. We will depart in donkey and cart, through the winding roads of the palm grove for a visit to Old M'Hamid and the original 6th Century Jewish Kasbah, the Mellah of Jacob.
We will explore the ancient settlement, part ruins, part living Kasbah for an insight into Saharian life. Our journey then continues through the magnificent palm groves of M'Hamid, passing neighbouring Kasbahs. On route you will learn about the history of the region and the ancient camel caravans to Timbuktu.
We then return to The Palm Grove for a delicious lunch.
Departure Point :Sahara Dreams, The Palm Grove, M'Hamid El Ghizlane 47402, Morocco
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.